Monday, March 11, 2013

Assessments

I am forming a leadership team as a precursor to working with high school department chairs on common assessments.  The scope of the project is a bit mind-boggling; we've only had stops and starts on this in the past.  We do need a clear vision across our three high schools, but I'm not sure how long the process should or will take.  I wonder what other districts across our state and the country are doing on this issue -- I have googled the same, but there is nothing for a work-in-progress -- it is all a finished project.  If anyone out there has any thoughts, suggestions, or comments, let me know.

JW

1 comment:

  1. JW-
    Remember that the answers are in the room. You've got a great group of thinkers on your leadership team! No doubt, together you will develop an effective plan!
    -MSF

    ReplyDelete